Full Experience in Porto (Wine Tasting)
You will cruise the river and visit its six bridges or and and why not immerse your senses in the renowned Portuguese wine culture visiting one ot its famous wine cellars and ending with a tasting....
- Panoramic Tour (30') From hotel/port to the downtown we will have a panoramic tour along the river passing by the `Castelo do Queijo,the ´Mouth of the river Douro´, the ´Arrabida Bridge´ and the ´Tram museum´.
- Downtown (70') We get to the main square in Porto, the Liberty square where de San Bento train station (20'), Clérigos Tower (10´), Lello Bookshop (10´), Aliados avenue and the council (15`), Bolhao Market (15`) and Café Majestic (pass by).
- Porto Cathedral (10') We visit the 'Sé do Porto' (Porto cathedral- S.XII) in the highest part of the city next to the remains of the old walls that protected the city.
- Viewpoint (20') We make a stop at a viewpoint with the best views of the city where you can see the bridges and the river.
- Cruise along the Douro river (50')
- Later we will visit a typical Port Wine Cellar for a tasting (1 hour). Include three different wines, tapas, cheese, ham and bread.
- Panoramic Tour along the River (30')
We go back to the port along the river.
Know before you book
- Duration 5 hours
- Prices given per PERSON in US$
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Cruise along the river
- Port Wine Cellar for a tasting. Include 3 different wines, tapas, cheese, ham and bread.
- Pick Up at Hotel or Cruise Terminal
- Professional Local Guide (english, german, french, spanish and portuguese)
- Private Tour
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee too.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
What to expect
This city, located in the north of Portugal and the point where the river Douro meets the Atlantic, is a magical place; enchanted by an atmosphere full of mystery and life. Its elegant neighborhoods and stately villas compare with narrow streets and old alleys, full of history and nostalgia.
A feeling of joy overwhelmes the visitor and she or he overlooks the city from one of its viewpoints.You will cruise the river and visit its six bridges or and and why not immerse your senses in the renowned Portuguese wine culture visiting one ot its famous wine cellars and ending with a tasting.
We will facilitate a complete experience of joy and discovery in one of Europes enchanted Atlantic cities.