Vicente Peres Rosales National Park
Puerto Montt, Chile
Puerto Montt, Puerto Varas and Vicente Perez Rosales National Park, a complete and special tour. Starting at the port we will visit the oldest national park of Chile, its waterfalls on the Rio Petrohue, the turquoise waters of Lake All Saints, the...
What to expect
We start the tour from the city of Puerto Montt, a port and industrial city that was founded by Spanish settlers over 150 years ago. This city is the north gate of Patagonia, because from here numerous excursions to southern Chile and Patagonia travel to begin. Here we visit the Plaza de Armas, cathedral and viewpoint of the city, from where the view to the whole breast of Reloncaví opens, also visited the market Angelmó famous for its handicrafts in the area and fresh seafood. From there we will visit the city of Puerto Varas, this city was founded by German settlers and is located on the shores of Lake Llanquihue. Currently Puerto Varas is the most important in southern Chile resort. After bordering Lake Llanquihue, we will reach the foot of the Osorno volcano in the Vicente Perez Rosales National Park, where we visited the lake Todos los Santos and Petrohue Falls River. These jumps were formed by the eruption of the volcano, where the lava river locked. There upon Osorno volcano to climb to 1200 meters, to see a landscape of immeasurable scenic beauty. From there we go back, we stop at the Laguna Verde, we had lunch in a restaurant (optional) on the banks of Lake Llanquihue and returned to Puerto Montt.
Optional services: cableways ticket in Osorno volcano and sailing on Lake Todos Los Santos.
Know before you book
- Prices given per PERSON and in American dollars
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Bottled water
- National Park ticket
- Port pick up and drop off
- Professional Local Guide (spanish, english, german, portuguese, french or russian).
- Private Tour
- Gratuites (recommended)
- Navegation Todos los Santos Lake (optional 8 US$)
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee too.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.