Pick you up at the port to head towards the Casablanca valley and start our tour .
Two wineries, tasting, gardens, vineyards and the highest quality wines.
What to expect
Pick you up at port to head towards the Casablanca valley and start our tour .
We will start by visiting the Casas del Bosque winery. There, we will enjoy a guided tour of vineyards, gardens, wineries and aging cellar rooms, plus a tasting of 5 different wines.
Continue our journey to Bodegas RE, one of the most important vineyards of this zone, which produces the highest quality wines with a great respect for the environment. We will visit their garden of ancestral varieties, the liquor room and balsamic room and the underground room of barrels and jars. Finally, we will have a tasting of 4 different wines, plus a good selection of read board, olive oil, wine balsam, olives and buttery cheeses.
In both wineries you will have the chance to buy wines and a wide range of products produced by them.
Know before you book
- Prices given per PERSON and in American dollars
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Two vineyards tickets and tasting
- Port pick up and drop off
- Professional Local Guide (spanish or english).
- Private Transfer (not one wine tour)
- Gratuites (recommended)
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee either.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.