La Spezia, Italy
From landmarks, such as the Leaning Tower and Cathedral, to underrated but not less amazing attractions of the historic centre, Pisa has plenty of hidden gems that deserve to be discovered by curious travellers.
- Pisa (3h30’)
Pisa is an open-air museum. The city boasts a millenary history expressed by its precious Gothic and Renaissance buildings, its alleys guarded by medieval "tower houses", and hidden chapels, gardens and squares and majestic churches. The marble splendour of Piazza del Duomo (Cathedral Square or Piazza dei Miracoli, Miracles’ Square) is symbol of the wealth and pomp of those times when Pisa was a mighty Maritime Republic, with the four most evocative monuments of the city: the Baptistery, the Monumental Cemetery, the Cathedral and the famous Leaning Tower.
Know before you book
- Duration 5.30 hours
- Prices given per PERSON in EUROS
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
What to expect
Once a maritime power to rival Genoa and Venice, Pisa is best known for its world-famous Leaning Tower and the breath-taking Piazza dei Miracoli (Miracles’ Square). But Pisa is more than this. Education has fuelled the local economy since the 1400s, and students from across Italy compete for places in its elite university. This endows the centre of town with a vibrant cafe and bar scene, balancing an enviable portfolio of well-maintained Romanesque buildings, Gothic churches and Renaissance piazzas with a lively street life dominated by locals rather than tourists. A charm you will definitely discover during the guided tour of the old centre.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Pick Up or drop off at port
- Professional Local Guide (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Swedish, Portuguese. Other languages on request, if available)
- Private Tour
- Other entrance fees (Leaning Tower: 18 euros each)
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee too.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.