The three pearls of the Tigullio Gulf
Experience the 'Pearls of the Tigullio Gulf' on this guided excursion. Take a walking tour in Rapallo, enjoy a scenic boat trip to Portofino, and end your excursion in the colourful Santa Margherita Ligure before heading back to the port or hotel...
- Rapallo (1h)
With its bright-blue changing cabins and palm-fringed beach, the town has a poetic air. The old centre is made of narrow alleys full of lively shops and café where you can discover beautiful gems such as the ancient church of Saint Stephen, the Civil Tower and the famous 16th-century Castle, perched above the sea at the eastern end of the elegant promenade, dotted of hotels and restaurants.
- Boat ride to Portofino (30’)
- Portofino (1h30’)
Tiny sea village on the Italian Riviera circumscribed by the green of the Natural Regional Park and Marine Reserve, Portofino is a splendid sea resort with its lux, its ancient Mediterranean marine culture, and of course its strong appeal to artists, writers, and famous people of any kind. The “Piazzetta,” meeting-up point for the international jet-set, is its symbol, while the small harbour, with its characteristic brightly-coloured houses, is the icon of this village and its traditions.
-Boat ride to Santa Margherita Ligure (15’)
- Santa Margherita Ligure (1h30’)
Santa Margherita Ligure is a beautiful town on the Italian Riviera and one of the more famous and elegant seaside resorts in Italy. Its name is often shortened to Santa Margherita, or even "Santa" by locals. The view of the town from the sea is amazing: it is like a painting, where no a single detail should be changed, with elegant hotels with Art Nouveau facades that overlook luxurious yachts and mix up with the typical pastel-coloured houses.
Know before you book
- Duration 7 hours
- Prices given per PERSON in US$
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Pick Up or drop off at port
- Professional Local Guide (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Swedish, Portuguese. Other languages on request, if available)
- Private Tour
- Boat rides (*in case of bad weather, the boat rides will be replaced by a car/bus transfer)
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee either.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
What to expect
IBeyond Genoa's eastern suburbs, this narrow strip of coast between the deep blue waters of the Mediterranean and the ruggedly mountainous Ligurian hinterland is home to some of Italy's most elite resorts, including jet-set favourite Portofino and the gently faded Santa Margherita Ligure. Anything but off the beaten track, this glittering stretch of coast is hugely popular, but retains pockets of extreme natural beauty and profound authenticity. If you want to customize this tour having lunch in a restaurant, please let us know well in advance in order to check availability.