The 7 Hills City- Full Experience Private Tour
Halfway between the river mouth of the Tagus and the Atlantic Ocean, sits Lisbon the capital of Portugal. Its hilly landscape opens up to a vibrant city, where the passion of its musical culture...
- Alfama Neighbourhood (45 minutes). `National Panteón` and `Santa Clara gardens` (`Feira da Ladra´ is organized here), `Portas do Sol viewpoint` or `Santa Luzia viewpoint` (just one of them to choose) passing by `San Vicente statue`.
- Saint George Castle (60' Ticket included). We access the castle through the `Arch of St. George castle` and we will walk through the parade ground, the headquarters or `The Moniz gate`. `Ulysses tower` with the `Da Vinci periscope`, `the Castle gardens´ and `Santa Cruz do Castelo garden`.
- La Sé - Lisbon cathedral (30') We will visit this Romanesque cathedral and the `remains of Saint George`.
- Chiado-downtown (75'). We will visit the Garret street, Carmo square, pass by the Carmo convent, nowadays Carmo archaeological museum. We pass by the Fernando Pessoa statue and will walk thorough the picturesque streets of this neighborhood full of special shops and, If there is not much line, we can order a coffee and take the typical photo in the cafe A Brasileira. Later we will take the Lisbon Santa Justa elevator (ticket included) to contemplate the amazing views.
- La Baixa (45´). The main street is `Rua Augusta´ that connects `The Commerce square`and ` Rossio square`(where the`National theater is`) by a ´Arch of Triumph `, ` Restauradores square` in `The Liberty Avenue`.
- Belem Neighbourhood (1 hour 40 minutes). Belem Tower (ticket included) which is one of the Lisbon´s greatest symbols and declared a Humanity Heritage Site by Unesco, `Monument to the Discoveries` and the `Jeromimo´s Monastery`also declared a Humanity Heritage Site by Unesco. We will taste the famous "pasteis de Belem" (price not included) in one of the typical locals of Lisbon.
Know before you book
- Duration 7 hours
- Prices given per PERSON in US$
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Saint George Castle ticket included
- Santa Justa elevator ticket included
- Belem Tower ticket included
- Pick Up at Hotel or Cruise Terminal
- Professional Local Guide
- Private Tour
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee too.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
What to expect
Halfway between the river mouth of the Tagus and the Atlantic Ocean, sits Lisbon the capital of Portugal. Its hilly landscape opens up to a vibrant city, where the passion of its musical culture: Fado, combined by the northern sea breeze, makes the visitor understands what drove Lisbon sailors in their quest to reach the undiscovered and far away oceans and lands of the South.
We will walk you through its beautiful and historical streets, while enjoying iconic landmarks like Saint George Castle or Commerce Square.
This will transport you back into a time when shipping colonial trade and commerce was on the streets.
You will also visit Belem, it's magical tower and the majestic Jeronimos´s Monastery, but you won't leave this area of Lisbon without trying its famous "Pastéis de Belem" and why not a glass of its local wine.
We will ensure that you have a historical voyage in one of Europe's most iconic capitals.