Seven Bays Tour
Huatulco is home to some of the most beautiful beaches, dense forests, coffee filled mountains and bountiful ocean life.
Join us and you'll get a bay tour to experience it.
Duration: 5 hours.
What to expect
The bay tour will take you through 7 of Huatulco's 9 stunning bays. You will get to experience the beaches, forests and mountains form a new perspective. Keep an eye out for sea life as we are bound to run into turtles, dolphins and stingrays.
On our bay tour, we will be taking my 25 foot fishing vessel, named 'New Adventure.'
On the boat you will find everything you need for a great day on the water. 'New Adventure' has lots of shade and plenty of seats, life jackets, GPS and UHF radio are also part of the standard safety equipment on the boat.
This is the perfect tour for the whole family, life jackets onboard will fit even the smallest passenger.
Be sure to bring light clothing, sunglasses, towels and lots of sun screen for the tour. Hotel pick up and drop off are provided, as well as water, beer, and sodas are free of charge. We can easily arrange a stop for lunch or snacks, and a swim or snorkelling in the ocean at any beach you would like, just let us know, we are happy to accommodate you,
Winter tours get booked up fast, so be sure to book ahead of time. Tours run daily all year long.
Know before you book
- Prices given per PERSON and in American dollars
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Port/Hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional Local Guide (spanish or english).
- Private Tour
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee too.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.