Sao Paulo Private City Tour
Your experience will start with pick up in a private vehicle from Santos cruise terminal. Sightseeing through the main tourists pots in the city of Sao Paulo, the most populous city in Brazil, in the Americas, in the Western and Southern...
What to expect
Your experience will start with pick up in a private vehicle from Santos cruise terminal.
Sightseeing through the main tourist spots in the city of Sao Paulo, the most populous city in Brazil, in the Americas, in the Western and Southern hemisphere, and the world's thirteenth largest city by population.
Is a cosmopolitan, melting pot city, home to the largest Italian, Arab and Japanese diasporas.
Tourist Spots: Paulista Av. (the most important avenue in Sao Paulo, is generally regarded as the most expensive real estate anywhere in Latin America), Jardins neighborhood and Oscar Freire Street (one of the most luxurious street in the world and second in the Americas behind 5th Avenue in New York), Unique Hotel, Ibirapuera park (we will stop at the major urban park in São Paulo, inaugurated in 1954. It has a large area for leisure, jogging and walking, as well a vivid cultural scene with museums and a music hall.), Liberdade district (It is home to the largest Japanese community outside of Japan in the world), Historical Downtown, Metropolitan Cathedral (Neo-Gothic structure), Solar da Marquesa, Pateo do Colegio (is the name given to the historical Jesuit church and school in the city), Banespa and Martinelli Buildings, Viaduto do Chá, Opera House, Luz Station, Pinacoteca Museum (It is the oldest art museum in the city and has a wide-ranging collection of Brazilian art), Italia and Copan Buildings, Higienópolis neighborhood (Jewish colony is more than 60,000 people in São Paulo and is concentrated mainly in Higienópolis) and Pacaembu Football Stadium.
Know before you book
- Prices given per PERSON and in American dollars
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
IMPORTANT: IF YOU COME WITH LUGGAGES WE HAVE TO BOOK A BIGGER VEHICLE, SO YOU WILL HAVE EXTRA CHARGE. CONTACT US.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Port pick up and drop off at SANTOS cruise terminal
- Professional Local Guide (spanish, portuguese or english).
- Private Tour
- Entrance, tickets
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee too.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.