Maipo Valley Tour
Explore Maipo Valley and the famous vineyard Concha y Toro
Concha y Toro is the largest producer of wines from Latin America and one of the global leaders in its field.
Duration: 4 hours from SANTIAGO
What to expect
We will pick you up to head towards the Maipo valley. The valley includes over 7,302 acres (2.955 ha.). It is a historic wine-producing region and the birthplace of the Chilean wine industry, with vines growing there for the past 150 years.
-Park, gardens and estate house. Walk through the gardens, the park and the outside of the summer residence of the Concha y Toro family towards the end of the 19th Century.
-Garden of grape varieties and vineyard. Learn about where Concha y Toro wines come from in our Grape Variety Garden, a place with 26 varieties of wine grapes. Visit the Old Pirque vineyard.
-The cellars and Casillero del Diablo. Visits to the wine cellars including the centenarian Casillero del Diablo, the wine legend.
-Wine tasting and an engraved glass as gift.
Concha y Toro Winery comprises more than 22,240 acres (9000 ha.) spread throughout 51 vineyards at Chile's major wine regions.
Know before you book
- Prices given per PERSON and in American dollars
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Vineyards tickets and tasting
- Port pick up and drop off
- Professional Local Guide (spanish or english).
- Private Transfer (not the wine tour)
- Gratuites (recommended)
- Winery share tour
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee too.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.