Salvador Private City Tour
Our full tour is a combination indeed of our historic and panoramic tour. During our full city tour, we generally pass one hour and a half around the Pelourinho, name of the historic center, by foot, directly from the port. Then we take the car or minivan to see the rest of the city. Normally around 6 hours including a lunch break in a small typical local restaurant.
We will adjust the visit according to the time.
Duration: 7 hours.
What to expect
First a little visit of the Pelourinho, walking in the old town. Then we take a car (or a van) to visit the Itapagipe peninsula: Ribeira area, the famous Bonfim church and its brazilian ribbon, the Monte Serrat fort, Boa viagem offering a magnificent view on Salvador. Usualy we do the lunch break in Ribeira, on a tipical restaurant close by the bay.
After the lunch, we visit Barra, the Tororo lake and its huge sculptures of the Orixas.... (spirits of the afro brazilian rellgion, the Candomblé).
If we have time, and if you are interested, we can go as well to the Sao Joaquim market, a very local market: an incredible amount of different fruits, vegetables, spices, and also all the afro-Brazilian religion (Candomblé) related products.
During the tour by car, we'll stop in the places mencioned to take a walk around the atraction with the guide explaining (for exemple, we stop to visit the Bonfim church, another stop to see the Mont Serrat fortress, etc...).
The only place it is not possible to stop is on the Tororo lake but we can pass with the car very close by to take fotografies.
Know before you book
- Prices given per PERSON and in American dollars
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Port pick up and drop off
- Professional Local Guide (french, portuguese or english).
- Private Tour
- Lunch (around 10 US$)
- If you want to visit the church you have to pay US$ 2.5 extra
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee too.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.