Ronda and the Bullring Private Tour
Monumental Ronda. We will start the visit of Ronda by the promenade of Alameda de Tajo, during which the pictoresque landscape of the Sierra de Grazalema is very appreciated. Then we will visit the Bullring, symbol of Ronda, with its...
- We will start the visit of Ronda by the promenade of Alameda de Tajo, during which the pictoresque landscape of the Sierra de Grazalema is very appreciated.
We will visit the Bullring, symbol of Ronda, with its stables, ring and museum to understand the importance of bullfighting for Spain and especially for Andalusia. Afterwards we approach the New Bridge, the best known image of the city. This 98 m high masterpiece, built in the 18th century, allowed the connection of the old quarter with the modern neighbourhood of Mercadillo and enabled the urban expansion of the city. We will pass through the Church of Santa María la Mayor, most important church of Ronda and Mondragón palace, currently municipal museum.
We will conclude the visit of Ronda on the street Vicente Espinel, the most important shopping street in the city, to browse the shops and to replenish our forces in some typical restaurant of the city.
After lunch we will visit the RESERVATAURO, farm, where the bullfighter Rafael Tejada raises his fighting bulls. We will see bulls and horses grazing quietly through the hills of the property and we will get to know all the aspects, which are necessary to obtain a good fighting bull suitable for the ancestral art of Spanish bullfighting.
Know before you book
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Prices given per PERSON in US$
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Bullring ticket
- Pick Up at Hotel or Cruise Terminal
- Professional Local Guide (english and spanish)
- Private Tour
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee either.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.