Punta del Este City Tour + Sea Lions Is.
Punta del Este, Uruguay
Beautiful 4 hours visiting Punta del Este highlights.
The most attractive places of the main summer resort of Latin America in one half-day tour. Professional english speaking guide.
Then a unique trip to the world’s biggest seal reserve.
Duration: 6 hours.
What to expect
Visit the most popular tourist places and neighborhoods of Punta del Este.
Most important places: Peninsula , the Lighthouse, the Seaport, the Brava sea walk with its golden beaches, the houses of the rich and famous and their residential areas in San Rafael, Golf, Rincon del Indio, Beverly Hills and its wonderful mansions.
The Barra and its beaches with the “Top Shop” and wavy bridges.
Maldonado´s capital and its precious history, the Cathedral, the Jaguel, Pinares Zone, Punta Ballena and Casapueblo. (optional: a guided visit to Carlos Paez Vilaro’s atelier, where at PM tours you’ll enjoy the Sunset Ceremony, an emotional poem written and recited by Paez Vilaró, ticket not included).
Then a unique trip to the world’s biggest seal reserve (without our tourguide).
It includes transfer and two hours of open sea sailing and the sight of more than 200,000 seals in their natural place.
Departure from the Pier of Punta del Este.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Ticket to Sea Lions Island
- Port/Hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional Local Guide at the City Tour, not at the boat trip (spanish, russian, portuguese or english).
- Private Tour (city tour, not trip to sea lions Island)
- Entrance Paez Vilaró
- Guide at the boat trip
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee too.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
Know before you book
- Prices given per PERSON and in American dollars
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.