Punta del Este Private City Tour
Punta del Este, Uruguay
Beautiful 4 hours visiting Punta del Este highlights.
The most attractive places of the main summer resort of Latin America in one half-day tour. Professional english speaking guide.
Duration: 4 hours.
What to expect
Visit the most popular tourist places and neighborhoods of Punta del Este.
Most important places: Peninsula , the Lighthouse, the Seaport, the Brava sea walk with its golden beaches, the houses of the rich and famous and their residential areas in San Rafael, Golf, Rincon del Indio, Beverly Hills and its wonderful mansions.
The Barra and its beaches with the “Top Shop” and wavy bridges.
Maldonado´s capital and its precious history, the Cathedral, the Jaguel, Pinares Zone, Punta Ballena and Casapueblo. (optional: a guided visit to Carlos Paez Vilaro’s atelier, where at PM tours you’ll enjoy the Sunset Ceremony, an emotional poem written and recited by Paez Vilaró, ticket not included).
Departure from the Pier of Punta del Este.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Port pick up and drop off
- Professional Local Guide (spanish, russian, portuguese or english)
- Private Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Entrance Paez Vilaró
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee too.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
Know before you book
- Prices given per PERSON and in American dollars
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if ship can't dock.