Visit Ralli Museum and Pablo Atchugarry Sculpture Park
Punta del Este, Uruguay
Join us for a premier travel adventure exploring the very best in art at Punta del Este.
We hope you will enjoy this proposal as much as we have enjoyed preparing it for you.
What to expect
The Ralli Museum is focused on drawing attention to the works of living Latin-American Artists. Additionally, it exhibits works by European 15th through 18th. Century artists, post-impressionism collections as well as paintings and sculptures representing other artistic trends.
Pablo Atchugarry Sculpture Park
The complex is immersed in an International Sculpture Park of 30 hectares designed in dialogue with the landscape, that offers the visitor a natural setting to appreciate the monumentality of the work of national and international artists, where a special care has been placed in the attention to the diversity of expressive languages.
Diversity that is transformed into a value, in order for us to discover our own identity.
Essential bases for pacific and harmonious coexistence in a cosmopolitan and multiethnic society.
Pablo Atchugarry is a Uruguayan artist, best known for his abstract sculptural art. His works are included in many major collections and he has held more than one hundred solo and collective exhibitions worldwide.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Port pick up and drop off
- Professional Driver
- Private Round Trip Transfer
- Gratuities (recommended)
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee either.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
Know before you book
- Prices given per PERSON and in American dollars
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if ship can't dock.