Puerto Montt, Puerto Varas and Frutillar
Puerto Montt, Chile
Puerto Montt, Puerto Varas and Frutillar at the same tour. We start from the dock visiting typical places of Puerto Montt, later the city of Puerto Varas, an icon of tourism in southern Chile, located opposite the Llanquihue lake. Then we will visit...
What to expect
We start the tour from the port visiting the main square, the most important church and the viewpoint of Puerto Montt, from where we can appreciate all the city located in front of the Bay of Seno de Reloncaví.
We continue visiting the city of Puerto Varas, 35 thousand people, known for its streets adorned with roses and beautiful gardens, located in front of Llanquihue Lake, an icon of tourism in southern Chile, which still retains the typical wooden houses of larch and a rich cuisine, the result of the legacy of German colonization since 1852.
Later we arrive at Frutillar, a typical small town of German colonization, a pearl in southern Chile, an oasis of peace and calm, with wooden houses, beautiful gardens, it incredible Lake Theathre, where they perform important classical music events. Walk on his lakefront street, with the Andes Mountains and volcanoes line view. Visit its craft emporiums, take a delicious coffee (optional) with a rich German cake, it is a delight difficult to compare.
At the end we return to the port to complete this tour.
Optional services: coffee/food and German Museum ticket.
Know before you book
- Prices given per PERSON and in American dollars
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Bottled water
- Port pick up and drop off
- Professional Local Guide (spanish, english, german, portuguese, french or russian).
- Private Tour
- Gratuites (recommended)
- German Museum (optional 8 US$)
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee either.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.