Puerto Madryn, Argentina
Peninsula Valdes where you will be able to see along the road, several types of wild life.
You can see sea elephants and the strange geographical formations of the caleta. This area is rich in fauna guanacos, choiques, fox, and a great variety of birds.
Duration: 8 hours
What to expect
Transfer from the ship to Peninsula Valdes where you will be able to see along the road, several types of wild life.
Inside the Visitor's Centre we will visit the little museum where you can see historical material and videos about the area. We continue to Caleta Valdés, the place where the Provincial Reserve Punta Cantor is located. Here you can see sea elephants and the strange geographical formations of the caleta. This area is rich in fauna guanacos, choiques, fox, and a great variety of birds.
We will arrive at Punta Delgada, where we will make a special walk and will learn about how is sea elephant seal's life in this environment. After that we will stop at Puerto Piramide where you will see the sea lions colony on the ocean.
Returning back to Puerto Madryn, we will pass through Salinas Grande and Chica, which means "Big and small salt". Those are a pink coloured depressions located 40 meters under sea level.
Lunch not included.
After this unique wildlife experience, you’ll be taken back to the Puerto Madryn port.
* the coastal watching can not be guaranteed.
Know before you book
- Prices given per PERSON and in American dollars
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Peninsula Valdes ticket
- Port/Hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional Local Guide (spanish, portuguese or english).
- Private Tour
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee too.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.