Pioneer Patagonian Tour
Directly to the Chilean Patagonian. The longest suspension bridge in Chile, the unique Pangal valley, which was once a glacier, with the destination of the waterfall "Cascada del leon", the "Ghost Lagoon", a lagoon called "Los Coipos" and more.
What to expect
5 hours tour. Takes us from Chacabuco, where we will pick you up with an adequate vehicle, directly to the Chilean Patagonian where you will visit many places like the longest suspension bridge in Chile, the unique Pangal valley, which was once a glacier, with the destination of the waterfall "Cascada del leon", the "Ghost Lagoon", a lagoon called "Los Coipos" and more.
Following the path of the pioneers, we will now go to a tradition that only exists here, the Patagonian ASADO, a special kind of barbecue.
Here you will be served, very typical, lamb from the spit and everything what the fertile earth gives. Potatoes, salad and of course sopaipillas, a delicious Chilean small starter made of dough.
Here you get one of the most beautiful insights into the local culture and the habits of the rural population, the Campesinos.
Finally we go directly back to the port of Chacabuco, where your ship is waiting for you!
A tour made for nature, culture and photography lovers!
Know before you book
- Prices given per PERSON and in American dollars
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Guests must be physically fit and have no major mobility issues!
- Please wear Trecking shoes, hat, sunglasses, sunblocker and bring a rainjacket!
Price PER PERSON
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Park ticket
- Port/Hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional Local Guide (german, spanish or english).
- Private Tour
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee either.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.