Coyhaique National Park + Chilean Lunch
We invite you to be part of this adventure and travel with us one of the most beautiful scenic routes in the world , enjoying a nature forgotten by many. Meet our Patagonia and Marvel at this remote place.
What to expect
Discover the rugged scenery and fascinating history of the region around Chile’s Coyhaique area during this 5.5-hour private shore excursion. After explore Puerto Aysén, one of the region’s biggest cities, you’ll travel along the scenic banks of Río Simpson, visit the area’s museum, and finish with an included picnic lunch of Patagonian foods and great views.
Enjoy a private shore excursion to the region near Coyhaique, Rio Simpson National Reserve, Marvel at Presidente Ibañez Bridge, the longest suspension bridge in Chile.
Learn about local wildlife at the museum in Río Simpson National Reserve.
You will have a great experience at a typical chilean ranch where we will give you a unique insight into the life of the local inhabitants and the organic products they serve you. An ASADO (chilean BBQ) a lamb on a spit, potatoes and salad from the ranch, nothing is bought, everything is untreated and pure.
The family farm has not only sheep, cattle, goats, ducks, geese and chickens, no, they also have a wonderful strawberry, raspberry-blueberry plantation, where you can pick your own fruit and eat it directly. This is unique and we have the exclusive right.
Discover a landscape of unspoiled pine forests, lakes, and scenic waterfalls.
- Coyhaique City
- Rio Simpson Nacional Reserve
- Cascada La Virgen
- Chilean Patagonia
- Presidente Ibanez Bridge
Know before you book
- Prices given per PERSON and in American dollars
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
- Guests must be physically fit and have no major mobility issues!
- Please wear Trecking shoes, hat, sunglasses, sunblocker and bring a rainjacket!
Price PER PERSON
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Lunch (asado)
- Beverage (1 Glass of wine OR 1 beer OR 1 Softdrink)
- National Reserve ticket
- Port/Hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional Local Guide (german, spanish or english)
- Small group
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee either.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.