Coyhaique National Park
We invite you to be part of this adventure and travel with us one of the most beautiful scenic routes in the world , enjoying a nature forgotten by many.
Meet our Patagonia and Marvel at this remote place.
Duration: 4.30 hours.
What to expect
We start our trip from Puerto Chacabuco and head towards Puerto Aysen, the second largest city in the
Aysen region. We will then cross the Aysen River over the Presidente Ibañez Bridge, the longest suspension bridge in Chile.
Then we drive to the east, along the road that connects Puerto Aysén City and Coyhaique, one of the busiest routes in the region. Along this road we can see the banks of Rio Simpson, surrounded by
evergreen forest along with the beautiful waterfall, Cascada La Virgen.
We also visit the Rio Simpson National Reserve museum and observe the flora and fauna. Then we will go to the Coyhaique National Reserve where you take a short walk on the shores of Laguna Verde.
We share a delicious picnic with traditinoal food from the Patagonian region, enjoying a panoramic view of the city of Coyhaique.
It is recommended to be prepared for unexpected changes in the weather. Bring rain gear and comfortable shoes for your walks and excursions. Protect yourself from the sun with sunglasses and sunscreen.
Know before you book
- Prices given per PERSON and in American dollars
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- National Reserve ticket
- Port/Hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional Local Guide (german, portuguese, spanish or english).
- Private Tour
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee too.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.