Puerto Aysen Tour
We invite you to be part of this adventure and travel with us one of the most beautiful scenic routes in the world , enjoying a nature forgotten by many.
Meet our Patagonia and Marvel at this remote place.
Duration: 3.30 hours.
What to expect
We Start our trip from Puerto Chacabuco to Puerto Aysen City, the second largest city in the Aysen region.
We will Know the principal atractive of the city, such as: Square next to the cathedral, the Presidente Ibañez Bridge, the longest suspension bridge in Chile and the handicraft,locatedclose to the aysen river.
Then continue our trip to deadwater port, small Fishing boat terminal. we also visit "Los Palos Bridge" when an old suspension bridge crosses.
It is recommended to be prepared for unexpected changes in the weather. Bring rain gear and comfortable shoes for your walks and excursions. Protect yourself from the sun with sunglasses and sunscreen.
We Finish the trip in Puerto Chacabuco.
Know before you book
- Prices given per PERSON and in American dollars
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Park ticket
- Port/Hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional Local Guide (german, portuguese, spanish or english).
- Private Tour
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee too.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.