Puerto Aysen Tour
We invite you to be part of this adventure and travel with us one of the most beautiful scenic routes in the world , enjoying a nature forgotten by many. Meet our Patagonia and Marvel at this remote place.
What to expect
You start in the port of Chacabuco passing by the Pacific eastwards to the ex-capital of the Region, Puerto Aysén. We will cross the longest suspension bridge of Chile, the "Presidente Ibañez" Bridge, created by Eiffel, who did also the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
After a small break on the "Plaza de Armas" in the center of the City, you will have a photostop to take a wonderful picture from the bridge in its profile.
From here you are going to explore the unique nature of the Patagonien Cold Rainforrest. You drive to the "Bahia Acantilada" National Park.
After a little walk we reach the plateaus called "Mirador Martin Pescador" where you can take great pictures from the Andes with the snow/glaciar on the top of it.
Right after this wonderful stop you drive further eastwards to a Lagoon named "Laguna fantasma", the Ghost lagoon. It shows you how this entire region looked like in the last century.
Than you will explore the old pioneer path and walk over the oldest woodmade suspencion brigde of the Region!
Breathtaking nature is surrounding us and you will have some great fotos to show on the ship or at home!
From here we are on our way back to the Port of Chacabuco but doing our last stop in one of the nicest Lagoons, the "Lagnuna Coipos" where you will listen to one of the most famous residents of the Rainforrest, the Chucao! Now, on your last kilometers to your ship, you will have the chance to enjoy the wonderful view into the fjord of Chacabuco and than going back on board with wonderful impressions of the most isolated Region of Chile, AYSÈN.
Know before you book
- Prices given per PERSON and in American dollars
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
- Guests must be physically fit and have no major mobility issues!
- Please wear Trecking shoes, hat, sunglasses, sunblocker and bring a rainjacket!
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Park ticket
- Port/Hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional Local Guide (german, portuguese, spanish or english).
- Private Tour
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee too.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.