Easy panoramic trekking from Portofino to Santa Margherita Ligure
In this easy and pleasant trekking you will admire the Mediterranean scrubland, the steep cliffs overlooking the sea and at the same time the historical sites of the Cervara Abbey and the fishing villages of Portofino and Santa Margherita Ligure...
- Portofino (1h)
Tiny sea village on the Italian Riviera circumscribed by the green of the Natural Regional Park and Marine Reserve, Portofino is a splendid sea resort with its lux, its ancient Mediterranean marine culture, and of course its strong appeal to artists, writers, and famous people of any kind. The “Piazzetta,” meeting-up point for the international jet-set, is its symbol, while the small harbour, with its characteristic brightly-coloured houses, is the icon of this village and its traditions.
- Trekking Portofino – Santa Margherita Ligure (about 1h)
- Santa Margherita Ligure (about 1h30’)
Santa Margherita Ligure is a beautiful town on the Italian Riviera and one of the more famous and elegant seaside resorts in Italy. Its name is often shortened to Santa Margherita, or even "Santa" by locals. The view of the town from the sea is amazing: it is like a painting, where no a single detail should be changed, with elegant hotels with Art Nouveau facades that overlook luxurious yachts and mix up with the typical pastel-coloured houses.
- Boat ride Santa Margherita Ligure – Portofino (15’)
Know before you book
- Duration 5.30 hours
- Comfortable training shoes required
- Length: 5,230 km – no difference in altitude
- Prices given per PERSON in US$
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Pick Up or drop off at port
- Professional Local Guide (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Swedish, Portuguese. Other languages on request, if available)
- Private Tour
- Boat ride Santa Margherita Ligure – Portofino (*in case of bad weather, the boat rides will be replaced by a car/bus transfer)
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee either.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
What to expect
Pleasant and easy itinerary to discover one of the most charming corner of the Promontory of Portofino and its lush park. The path passes through wonderful blooming gardens, hillside terraces cultiveted with silver-green olive trees and romantic landscapes. During the trekking you will also enjoy the view of the austere Cervara Abbey and visit the two most famous villages of the exclusive Gulf of Tigullio Portofino and Santa Margherita Ligure.