Penguins Natural Reserve, Magdalena Is.
Punta Arenas, Chile
You will be able to walk among thousands of penguins for about one hour and you will be provided with further information about the place and the fauna diversity.
What to expect
Magdalena Island is located in the center of the Strait of Magellan, at 35 km (21 ml.) to the north of city of Punta Arenas.
At the island we will land and be able to walk among thousands of penguins for about one hour, reaching a lighthouse, in which we will be provided with further information about the place and the fauna diversity. Finally, we will be sailing back, not before a stop at Santa Marta Island, where it is possible to see a natural Sea Lions Colony together with beautiful cormorants and seagulls.
The journey is 4.5 hours long approximately and includes the transfer from your hotel to the pier, the park ticket and a snack.
Entrance fee to the Penguin Colony included.
Know before you book
- Prices given per PERSON and in American dollars
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
PRICE PER PERSON
MEETING PLACE at
BOAT COMPANY OFFICE
(very near Prat Cruise Terminal, and 10' by taxi from Mardones Cruise Terminal)
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Ferry ticket (this is not a PRIVATE tour)
- Port drop off
- Professional Local Guide in spanish or english.
- Transfers to the island
IMPORTANT: If canceled due to poor weather conditions, you will be given 100% refund.
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee either.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.