Panama City and Canal Private Tour
This shore excursion is a full day from the Colon (Cristobal) Cruise Port to explore Panama City and the canal.
Enjoy exciting views from the viewing platforms, learn more about the canal at the museum and visit one of the most interesting cities in Central America.
What to expect
You will be picked up at the Colon Cruise Port at your ship's arrival. Most days start with incredible views of the city from Cerro Ancon. From here, you will head to the Miraflores Locks to watch the ships travel through.
Enjoy the viewing platforms, learn more about the canal at the museum and watch a short film about the canal's history.
We head under the Bridge of the Americas, past the Frank Gehry Bio Museum and out to the Amador Causeway where we will stop for lunch (not included).
The rest of the afternoon will be spent on a walking tour of old town, Casco Viejo. Marvel at its spectacular architecture and learn about the history of this UNESCO world heritage site. From Casco Viejo we provide transportation back to your hotel, or you can decide to stay for sunset, dinner or drinks in one of the many plazas.
Know before you book
- Prices given per PERSON and in American dollars
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Port/Hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional Local Guide (spanish or english).
- Private Tour
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee too.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.