Private Cultural Tour of Oviedo, Asturias capital
Oviedo is the capital of Asturias and combines a rich history , a impressiveness old town with romanic buildings and a gastronomic offer that is among the best in Spain. This is why this small city is a must stop on any trip through ...
- Oviedo´s Cathedral San Salvador (45 minutes). We are visiting one of the main destinations for pilgrims since yesteryear, the Oviedo’s cathedral (XIII-XVI). This gotic style monument is recognized for the quality and quantity of relics that it contains.
- Old Town (1 hour 15 minutes). We continue to know the alleys with emblematic Romanic buildings, the charming squares and the statues collection of this lovely city.
- City Center (45 minutes). You will be drived to the city center where you will visit: San Francisco Park, Provincial hospice, Princess Letizia Congress hall/Calatrava’s monument, America square and Principe Felipe’s Auditorium.
- Pre Roman Monuments. On the way up to “Naranco Mount” we will visit “San Miguel de Lillo” and “Santa Maria del Naranco”( both pre-Roman monuments) which are located in a amazing natural environment and designated one of the UNESCO’ s World Heritage Sities.
- Gascona street, Sidra Boulevard, Oviedo Spain (1 hour 30 minutes). “Espicha” as Asturians call a festive gathering in which its famous local drink is taken, the cider. We will have a popular meal in an asturian cidermill that will allow us to know the local culture from another sense.
We have 3 options menus: 25€, 20€ or 10€ (drinks&IVA included). Cidermill name: “Boulevard de la Sidra” in the typical Gascona street in the city center.
Know before you book
- Duration 6.5 hours
- Prices given per PERSON in US$
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Oviedo´s Cathedral ticket included
- Pick Up at Hotel or Cruise Terminal
- Professional Local Guide (english and spanish)
- Private Tour
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee either.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
What to expect
Oviedo is the capital of Asturias and combines a rich history , a impressiveness old town with romanic buildings and a gastronomic offer that is among the best in Spain. This is why this small city is a must stop on any trip through Northern Spain and the reason why every year receives so many pilgrims.
After a journey to its history and visit its monuments designed a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, we will end the visit with a popular meal in a cidermill which makes this tour a perfect combination to know this northern region of Spain.