Special Murcia and Cartagena Private Tour
Murcia is the capital city of this region, and the panoramic drive to reach it will give you the opportunity to pass through the foothills of the Sierra de Carrascoy, and stop at the baroque Shrine of Fuensanta, situated in the foothills of the mountains...
- Murcia is the capital city of this region, and the panoramic drive to reach it will give you the opportunity to pass through the foothills of the Sierra de Carrascoy, and stop at the baroque
Shrine of Fuensanta, situated in the foothills of the mountains surrounding the city with superb views. The Cathedral and the Historical Casino (not a gambling hall!) are just spectacular so both are a must during your visit.
Once in Murcia, you will stroll through the beautiful pedestrian area of the historical city centre, visiting the building of the Royal Casino (included), and the impressive Cathedral, a medley of Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque masterpiece that took 400 years to be completed. Your visit to Murcia, will be completed with the taste of the traditional “Meat pie” (included), a recipe preserved since the 17th century, a delicious local specialty.
Returning to Cartagena, we will continue with a panoramic drive, then stroll through the Main Street (shopping and restaurant area) and visit the Punic Wall (included), one of the best preserved heritages from its times in Europe, where the history of the city began by the Carthaginians on
the 3rd century b.c. and taste café asiático (included), as one of the local drinks before returning back onboard.
Know before you book
- Duration 6 hours
- Prices given per PERSON in US$
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Meat pie tasting in Murcia
- Asiático Coffee in Cartagena
- Admission fee to Punic Wall and Royal Casino
- Pick Up at Hotel or Cruise Terminal
- Professional Local Guide (english and spanish)
- Private Tour
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee either.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.