Visit Punta del Este
Visit one of southern Uruguay’s most beautiful resort towns, Punta del Este, on this day trip from Montevideo!
Explore the pristine beaches of Brava and Mansa and visit famous Casa Pueblo, an astounding Mediterranean-style villa and art gallery created by painter and sculptor Carlos Páez Vilaró.
This full-day tour offers a perfect introduction to Punta del Este for the whole family!
What to expect
Take a day trip to Punta del Este from Montevideo and discover the beauty and culture of the best summer resort of South America!
After pickup from your Montevideo port, head east approximately 2 hours to Punta del Este and enjoy gorgeous coastal views along the way.
Upon arrival in Punta del Este, visit the upscale neighborhoods of Beverly Hills, Cantagril and San Rafael. Admire gorgeous landscapes in each neighborhood as you learn about the history of Punta del Este from your bilingual guide. Then, visit La Barra del Maldonado, a popular old fishing town. With colorful houses and pristine beaches, this is one of Punta del Este's must-see areas.
Next, visit Playa Brava, located on the eastern side of the peninsula. See the beach’s famous 'Fingers' sculpture protruding from the sand and watch surfers out on the waves. Then, head to the other side of the peninsula to see Playa Mansa, another beautiful beach.
After enjoying the views in Playa Mansa, you will have free time for lunch (own expense) and then head to Casa Pueblo with your guide. This famous Mediterranean-style villa and art gallery is located right on the water and was designed by Uruguayan painter and sculpture Carlos Páez Vilaró. Visit the museum and gallery inside the building (own expense) and learn about the life of the famous artist and the history behind this incredible masterpiece.
After a full day in Punta del Este, you'll be taken back to Montevideo.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Port pick up and drop off
- Professional Local Guide (spanish, german, french, portuguese or english)
- Private Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee too.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
Know before you book
- Prices given per PERSON and in American dollars
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if ship can't dock.