Montevideo Wine Tour and Private City Tour
Beautiful 4 hours visiting Montevideo highlights. The most attractive places of the main city of Uruguay in one half-day tour.
After city tour, we will visit a typical winery of our country, to enjoy wine tasting and spend some unforgettable time in...
What to expect
Beautiful 3 hours and a half tour visiting Montevideo highlights.
The most attractive places of the main city of Uruguay in one half-day tour.
You will have the opportunity to know the Old City, with this rich architecture, Port Market, Downtown shops, Independence Square, Parliament Palace, the romantic zone know as “el Prado”, the Hill of the city, the elegant residential areas like Carrasco, Punta Gorda and Pocitos, by the exceptional promenade with beautiful and endless beaches.
We can finish at the Mercado del Puerto so you can be only one block away from the port.
After city tour, we will visit a typical winery of our country, to spend some unforgettable time in a unique atmosphere.
The homeowners of the vineyards are delighted to share their daily work and the fruits of their labor.We’ll visit a family business establishment, take a tour of the vineyards, learn its history, and learn about the process of winemaking.
In Uruguay the Tannat is the national grape, and has even been judged in various contests to be of a higher quality than those from France, where the berry originates.
In the end we’ll enjoy a wine tasting including the emblematic grape of Uruguay: the Tannat, accompanied by a delicious “picada” .
Finish at the Pier of Montevideo.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Wine tasting
- Port pick up and drop off
- Professional Local Guide (spanish, german, french, portuguese or english). At the winery spanish or english.
- Private Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee too.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
Know before you book
- Prices given per PERSON and in American dollars
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if ship can't dock.