Private Transfer to Garzon Restaurant by Francis Mallmann
Punta del Este, Uruguay
Private transfer to GARZON TOWN and GARZON RESTAURANTE, by FRANCIS MALLMANN.
Ticket does not include LUNCH, only round trip transfer to restaurante and town.
THE TOWN OF GARZON
Garzón was founded in 1892.
Nowadays, the town has only 180 inhabitants that mainly live off rural activities and the exploitation of gray granite quarries, so typical of the architecture of the area. Several visual artists have chosen this destination as their dwelling place to devote themselves to painting and sculpture.
The main square has been carefully and symmetrically designed with old and shady palm trees framing the chapel and the social club.
Our cuisine is based on all kinds of regional products and fishes from the Atlantic Ocean.
The earth oven, the grill and the fire stoves are fueled with wood fire, which gives personality to our dishes.
All our recipes are seasoned with herbs from our garden and with the best olive oil.
The main dining room facing the kitchen area with the fires has a view of the town’s main square and in the long roofed gallery you can eat and have some rest.
Remember ticket doesn´t include LUNCH, only round trip transfer (one hour each way) to restaurante and town.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Port pick up and drop off
- Professional Driver
- Private Round Trip Transfer
- Remember ticket doesn´t include LUNCH, only round trip transfer to restaurante and town.
Starters US$ 40
Main Courses US$ 58
Desserts US$ 20.
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee too.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
Know before you book
- Prices given per PERSON and in American dollars
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if ship can't dock.