Maipo Valley Tour
Explore Maipo Valley and the famous vineyard Concha y Toro.
Concha y Toro is the largest producer of wines from Latin America and one of the global leaders in its field.
What to expect
We will pick you up to head towards the Maipo valley. The valley includes over 7,302 acres (2.955 ha.). It is a historic wine-producing region and the birthplace of the Chilean wine industry, with vines growing there for the past 150 years.
-Park, gardens and estate house. Walk through the gardens, the park and the outside of the summer residence of the Concha y Toro family towards the end of the 19th Century.
-Garden of grape varieties and vineyard. Learn about where Concha y Toro wines come from in our Grape Variety Garden, a place with 26 varieties of wine grapes. Visit the Old Pirque vineyard.
-The cellars and Casillero del Diablo. Visits to the wine cellars including the centenarian Casillero del Diablo, the wine legend.
-Wine tasting and an engraved glass as gift.
Concha y Toro Winery comprises more than 22,240 acres (9000 ha.) spread throughout 51 vineyards at Chile's major wine regions.
Know before you book
- Prices given per PERSON and in American dollars
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Vineyards tickets and tasting
- Port pick up and drop off
- Professional Local Guide (spanish or english).
- Private Transfer (not the wine tour)
- Gratuites (recommended)
- Winery share tour
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee too.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.