Poets’ Gulf UNESCO Heritage
La Spezia, Italy
During this exciting tour you will sail among the most unspoilt nature of all the area and explore some of the many fascinating caves piercing the islands. Then, you will move to Portovenere, with its colourful houses and its world-famous...
- Three islands boat tour (1h30’)
The Gulf of La Spezia is defined, on its west side, by the three islands of Palmaria, Tino and Tinetto, mostly wild and uninhabited and World Heritage Site along with Portovenere and the 5
Terre since 1997. The boat tour will enthral you with breath-taking landscapes and the fresh sea breeze.
- Portovenere (1h30’)
Perched on the dreamy Golfo dei Poeti's western promontory, the fishing village snaggles in sinuous tall harbourfront houses that form an almost impregnable citadel around the muscular Castello Doria. The town is a romantic, scenic place that in the past inspired artists and poets, like Lord Byron, wh loved this evocative place.
Know before you book
- Duration 3.30 hours
- Prices given per PERSON in US$
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
What to expect
In this unforgettable tour, we will show you the wonders of the so-called “Poets’ Gulf”: Portovenere, a delightful village dating back to the Middle Ages, and the three islands (Palmaria, Tino and Tinetto) situated in front of it. Regional Natural Park and UNESCO site, the islands of Palmaria, Tino and Tinetto are an oasis of incomparable beauty where nature and art blend together to create unforgettable scenes. The private boat will pick up and drop of you directly at the port .
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Pick Up or drop off at port
- Professional Local Guide (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Swedish, Portuguese. Other languages on request, if available)
- Private Tour
- Boat Tour
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee too.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.