Puerto Madryn, Argentina
Puerto Madryn, Argentina
- Choose your travel destination and book your favorite private tour
GROUP RATES !!
Top Private Tours
Shore Excursions since 2001
5 Terre Dream
La Spezia, Italy
Unmissable excursion to admire one of the most extraordinary Italian landscape. Set amid some of the most dramatic coastal scenery on the planet, these five ingeniously constructed fishing villages, a UNESCO World Heritage Site since...
- Train La Spezia - Manarola (10’)
- Manarola (45’). With more grapevines than any other Cinque Terre village, Manarola is famous for its sweet
Sciacchetrà wine. It´s also awash with priceless medieval relics, supporting claims that it is the oldest of the five. The bustling main street and waterfront promenade are still lined with fishing
boats and other such reminders of everyday village life.
- Boat ride Manarola – Vernazza (20’)
- Vernazza (1h30’). The prettiest of the five villages snuggles in a cleft between rocky cliffs, with colourful houses that
seem to be stacked atop each other along its steep, narrow main street. Everything spills into a very pretty little piazza, and below it, little boats bob quietly in the rocky harbour basin.
- Boat ride Vernazza – Monterosso (15’)
- Monterosso (1h30). The westernmost and largest of the five villages Monterosso is the least quintessential of the quintet. The village, known for its lemon trees and anchovies, is delightful. Split in two, its new and
old halves are linked by an underground tunnel burrowed beneath the blustery San Cristoforo promontory.
- Train Monterosso – La Spezia (25’)
Know before you book
- Duration 6.30 hours
- Prices given per PERSON in US$
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Pick Up or drop off at port
- Professional Local Guide (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Swedish, Portuguese. Other languages on request, if available)
- Private Tour
- Train tickets
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee either.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
What to expect
Few places in Italy are as memorable as the Cinque Terre, a land so unique that it has been protected as a national park and designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site. After a 20-minute- walk throughout the pretty centre of La Spezia, you will reach by train the first of these amazing fishing villages, Manarola, surrounded by spectacular slopes covered by grapevines. A fast private boat transfer will offer you the opportunity to admire the coast form the sea and enjoy the best view of this extraordinary coastline, reaching Vernazza. Again by boat you will finally reach Monterosso, the biggest of the five, the only village that has a proper strip of beach. If you want to customize this tour having lunch in a restaurant, please let us know well in advance in order to check availability.