Itajai + Camboriú
Visit Itajai and Balneario Camboriu, a city full of attractive all year long.
On this tour we will show you some of what this beautiful city offers.
What to expect
Reception at the Pier of Itajai visiting The Historical Center in colonial style and the beautiful Mother Church of the Blessed Sacrament, which began to be constructed in 1941 and that keeps in its interior paintings of artists Aldo Locatelli, Emilio Sessa and others, besides important treasures.
Thereafter, we will go to Balneário Camboriú, the most famous tourist city in Southern Brazil, which offers besides its natural beauties many other attractions.
You will know the Atlantic Avenue where you will have a privileged view of the bay and The Goat Island, postcard of the city.
Then we depart to Barra Sul (The South Neighborhood) where you will visit the Tourist Pier and begin your visit to the Unipraias Park.
It is a cable car that connects the Central Beach to Laranjeiras Beach. This equipment has 47 cable cars that runs 1600 meters (one mile) starting from Barra Sul Station, stopping on the top of the hill at the Mata Atlantica Station to visit the Environmental Park, trails and enjoy spectacular views from its viewpoints.
Our next stop is the charming Laranjeiras Beach. It is time to enjoy this beach and have lunch there. In a predetermined schedule we will return by cable car again to the Central Beach and transfer you back to the port.
Departure from the Pier of Itajai.
Know before you book
- Prices given per PERSON and in American dollars
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Entrance to Unipraias Park (but not extra activities inside the park)
- Bottle of water
- Port/Hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional Local Guide (spanish, portuguese or english).
- Private Tour
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee too.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.