Puerto Madryn, Argentina
Puerto Madryn, Argentina
- Choose your travel destination and book your favorite private tour
GROUP RATES !!
Top Private Tours
Shore Excursions since 2001
Home / Europe / Scotland / Isle of Skye
Isle of Skye Private Tour from Portree
Isle of Skye, Scotland, UK
The Isle of Skye is known for its ragged landscapes, picturesque fishing villages and medieval castles. Don´t forget to bring walking shoes with you. One of the most beautiful natural landscapes in the Isle of Skye is Quiraing...
- Quiraing (40') The Quiraing walk is a loop which passes through some of the most spectacular landscapes in Scotland. The ridge was formed by a massive landslip which has created high cliffs and pinnacles of rock. Get your cameras ready for breath-taking views. (Big coach cannot stop at this attraction; it will be replaced by the Neist Point).
- The Old Man of Storr (90') Old Man of Storr gets its name because the rock outline and the protruding pinnacle resemble that of the face of an old man. Is located in the north of the Isle.
- Portree Harbour (20') Portree harbour which is still used by fishing boats as well as pleasure crafts.
- Portree (60') Is the largest town and capital of the Isle of Skye in the Inner Hebrides of Scotland.
- Dunvegan Castle & Gardens (90' Ticket included) Dunvengan Castle and Gardens. This award-winning castle and Highland estate steeped in history and clan legend; it has been the ancestral home of the Chiefs of the Clan Maclead for 800 years.
Know before you book
- Duration 6.30 hours
- Prices given per PERSON in US$
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Dunvegan Castle & Gardens Ticket
- Pick Up at Hotels or Cruise Terminal
- Professional Local Guide
- Private Tour
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee either.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
What to expect
The Isle of Skye is known for its ragged landscapes, picturesque fishing villages and medieval castles. Don´t forget to bring walking shoes with you. One of the most beautiful natural landscapes in the Isle of Skye is Quiraing. (Big coach cannot stop at this attraction; it will be replaced by the Neist Point). On our way back to Portree village we stop at the Old Man of Storr. After this long walk you deserve a rest at Portree village. Your tour guide will take you to a typical restaurant in the area to have some lunch. Once you have recovered your energy, we will visit Portree harbour. Our visit to the Isle of Skye would be incomplete without going to Dunvegan Castle & Gardens.
PLEASE NOTE: long walks involve
Missing you already !!