Ibiza south side island Private Tour
We will visit the most important places of the south side of Ibiza, like Cala d´Hort, Es Cubells, San Josep and Salinas, with great panoramic views. Pick up at Hotels or Cruise Terminal.
- We will visit the most important places of the south side of the island.
- Cala D'Hort, a small, beloved beach with a fantastic view of the mysterious island of Es Vedrà, which rises dramatically from the sea only several hundred metres from the shore.
- Es Cubells, known for its church facing the sea. It is whitewashed and has lateral buttresses.
- San Josep, a small village with a Parich church (1785).
- Salinas, one of the most popular beaches.
- Different sea views along the trip.
- Pick up and drop off at Hotels or Cruise Terminal.
Know before you book
- Duration 4 hours
- Prices given per PERSON in US$
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Pick Up at Hotel or Cruise Terminal
- Professional Local Guide (english, spanish, french, deutsch, netherlands, portuguese and italian).
- Private Tour
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee either.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.