San Miguel Town and Can Marçà Cave Private Tour
We will visit the small and charming village of San Miguel and then Can Marçà, an impressive cave that's over 100,000 years old and was historically used by pirates. Pick up at Hotels or Cruise Terminal.
- We will visit the small and charming village of San Miguel and then Can Marçà, an impressive cave that's over 100,000 years old and was historically used by pirates.
- San Miguel, a small and tiny town, has one of the oldest and most famous churches on the island.
- Can Marçà, cave located in a beautiful natural enclave in the north of Ibiza.
This cave was historically discovered by groups of smugglers who used it to hide their contraband and you can still see the markings they made on the walls to guide their way in the dark. Since the 1980s the cave has become one of the island's major tourist attractions.
- Different sea views along the trip.
- Pick up and drop off at Hotels or Cruise Terminal.
Know before you book
- Duration 4 hours
- Prices given per PERSON in US$
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Cave ticket
- Pick Up at Hotel or Cruise Terminal
- Professional Local Guide (english, spanish, french, deutsch, netherlands, portuguese and italian).
- Private Tour
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee either.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.