Puerto Madryn, Argentina
Puerto Madryn, Argentina
- Choose your travel destination and book your favorite private tour
GROUP RATES !!
Top Private Tours
Shore Excursions since 2001
Historical Tour in Porto
This city, located in the north of Portugal and the point where the river Douro meets the Atlantic, is a magical place; enchanted by an atmosphere full of mystery and life. Its elegant neighborhoods and stately villas compare with ...
- Panoramic Tour (30') From port/hotel to the downtown we will have a panoramic tour along the river passing by the `Castelo do Queijo,the ´Mouth of the river Douro´, the ´Arrabida Bridge´ and the ´Tram museum´.
- Downtown (2 hours) Carmo church (15') , the Cadeia da Relação (the old prison)(15`). We get to the main square in Porto, the Liberty square where de San Bento train station is (20'), Clérigos Tower (10´), Lello Bookshop - guided visit inside ( 30´), Aliados avenue and the council (15`), Bolhao Market (15`) and Café Majestic (pass by).
- Porto Cathedral (30') We visit the 'Sé do Porto' (Porto cathedral- S.XII) in the highest part of the city next to the remains of the old walls that protected the city.
- Viewpoint (20') We make a stop at a viewpoint with the best views of the city where you can see the bridges and the river.
- Tram Tour in Old Town (1 hour). We take the Tram Tour in Old town visiting the oldest neighborhood in the city and the Unesco Heritage Site , La Ribeira. Passing by Palacio da Bolsa (Palace of the Stock Exchange) the San Francisco Church ( 30 mins tour). It takes 30 mins get in and out.
- Panoramic Tour along the River (30')
We go back to the port along the river.
Know before you book
- Duration 5 hours
- Prices given per PERSON in US$
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Tram Tour ticket
- Cathedral ticket
- Pick Up at Hotel or Cruise Terminal
- Professional Local Guide (english, german, french, spanish and portuguese)
- Private Tour
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee either.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
What to expect
This city, located in the north of Portugal and the point where the river Douro meets the Atlantic, is a magical place; enchanted by an atmosphere full of mystery and life. Its elegant neighborhoods and stately villas compare with narrow streets and old alleys, full of history and nostalgia.
A feeling of joy overwhelmes the visitor and she or he overlooks the city from one of its viewpoints. After a guided tour of some of its most relevant monuments we will take a tram tour through the Ribeira, the oldest neighborhood in the city and the Unesco Heritage Site.
This tour will facilitate a complete Historical Experience and discovery in one of Europes enchanted Atlantic cities.