Havana Walking Private Tour
Old Havana walking tour for its main 4 squares.
You would see the most important places in the historical center receiving a very professional attention for our guide, who would give you a general idea of the history, traditions and legends of the city.
You would also learn about elements of the Havana architecture.
Duration: 4 hours.
What to expect
Pickup at cruise terminal or hotel (at downtown).
This walking tour inside the Historical Center starts at Plaza San Francisco de Asís, right in front of cruise terminal.
The walking tour include the 4 main squares of Old Havana; Plaza San Francisco De Asís, Plaza Vieja, Plaza de Armas and Plaza de la Catedral. During the route we will walk by some of the oldest streets in Havana, like Oficios, and ee will see the place in which, according to the tradition, was founded Havana on November 16th 1519, the Palacio de los Capitanes Generales, today the Museo de La Ciudad, El Castillo de La Fuerza among others emblematic colonial buildings.
Visit the Bodeguita del Medio.
From Bodeguita del Medio we will walk to see other emblematics places of Old Havana, like Museum of the Revolution (former Presidential Palace), Paseo del Prado, Parque Central, Hotel Inglaterra (the oldest hotel in Havana), Gran Teatro de La Habana and El Capitolio Nacional.
Return to port/hotel.
Know before you book
- Prices given per PERSON and in American dollars
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
Price PER PERSON
Minimum 2 people
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Port/Hotel pick up and drop off (except hotels at Vedado zone 12 uS$ extra and Miramar zone 18 US$ extra)
- Professional Local Guide (spanish, english, french, italian, german and russian).
- Private Tour
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee too.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.