Havana Private City Tour Classic Car
This schedule is probably the only opportunity that many tourists have to really know Havana more than its historical center, which is a marvelous spot, but only a small part of the city.
The visitor will know about the history of Cuba and its capital, its architectonic values and its legends among other things.
What to expect
Program of the Havana City tour in classic or convertible car:
- Panoramic views of Malecón, 5th Avenue in Miramar (the longest and most beautiful avenue in Havana);
- A stop at Fusterland, the workshop and house of the famous Cuban plastic artist Fuster. He has spread out his work into his poor neighborhood bringing a lot of live to it; this is always very attractive for travelers;
- Panoramic view of the former Havana Country Club (today Cubanacan) with is great mansions and lovely avenues;
- The famous Cabaret Tropicana for a fast view of its garden and the entrance of the Cabaret;
- A visit to the Havana Forest, one of the most beautiful spots in the city, still undiscovered even for many dwellers of Havana;
- We pass the Almendares River and visit the nice neighborhood Nuevo Vedado, the Havana Cemetery (the biggest in America and considered as one of the most valuable in the world for its architectonic and sculpture values);
- From there we continues the tour until Plaza de La Revolución, with a short stop there to take pictures to Che Guevara famous picture representation shown in the wall of a public building;
- A panoramic view by Vedado, maybe the most beautiful neighborhood of Havana. In Vedado we pass by Paseo Avenue, 17th Street, Avenida de los Presidentes. These are all very nice avenues with lot of stunning Eclectics mansions and buildings of the first decades of XX century.
- We also pass by the Havana University and stop in one of the most famous hotels in the world, Hotel Nacional de Cuba, where you should visit the museum of the hotel and its lovely main hall and gardens with an splendid view to the Malecon.
- Later we move by Malecón for a panoramic view of some of the main attractions in Old Havana (Paseo del Prado, Parque Central, Capitolio, Avenida del Puerto).
- Finally we cross The Bay Tunnel to see the military colonial fortresses El Morro and La Cabaña; in that place, for the lovers of Cuban cigars we move to the Casa del Habano that show the biggest cigar in the world. The last point would be El Cristo de La Habana with its marvelous view of Old Havana from the other side of the bay.
This excursion is planned for 4 hours. Anyway, we can adapt the city tour to the traveler's interest.
Know before you book
- Prices given per PERSON and in American dollars
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Port/Hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional Local Guide (spanish, english, french, italian, german or russian).
- Private Tour
- Hemingway´s room visit
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee too.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.