Puerto Madryn, Argentina
Puerto Madryn, Argentina
- Choose your travel destination and book your favorite private tour
GROUP RATES !!
Top Private Tours
Shore Excursions since 2001
Enchanting Golfo Paradiso and Nervi
Discover the easternmost suburb of the city of Genoa with its romantic parks and relaxing atmosphere. Then move to Camogli, a charming fishing village that overlooks the little Paradiso Gulf. A “slow” excursion during which it is possible to...
- Nervi (1h 30’)
The hills over the sea grant a pleasant climate to this area and made it the favourite holiday destination of wealthy tourists, especially the ones coming from the North-East and Russia. The palm tree-lined street of the district still bares witness to the Belle Époque period with many buildings in Art Nouveau style. The Parks of Nervi, the most elegant green area of Genoa, is located here.
- Camogli + focaccia formaggio/wine (1h 45')
Camogli is an exquisite place with a view on the Paradiso Gulf on the Italian Rivera di Levante. A typical, romantic seaside village characterized by highly stacked and vivaciously painted houses. In one of the most well-known restaurants it will be possible to try some focaccia al formaggio (with cheese) and enjoy a glass of good white wine.
Know before you book
- Duration 5.30 hours
- Prices given per PERSON in US$
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Pick Up or drop off at port
- Professional Local Guide (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Swedish, Portuguese. Other languages on request, if available)
- Private Tour
- Focaccia al formaggio (Cheese focaccia) and white wine tasting
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee either.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
What to expect
During this tour you will experience the true essence of Liguria, with its fishing villages and lush gardens and parks. Golfo Paradiso is an authentic paradise on earth composed by many little characteristic villages overlooking the deep and blue Ligurian sea. This tour will also be a good opportunity to taste one of the best local products, the “focaccia al formaggio”, a special kind of Genoese typical flat bread with fresh cheese, a PGI Quality product, together with a refreshing glass of white wine.