Cooking Class and Tour
Join us on a visit to a typical Peruvian market and dive deep into the world of Peruvian gastronomy, through which you will also discover the people's customs, history, and daily lives. Try all sorts of dishes, snacks, beverages, and cocktails, plus...
What to expect
Vehicle transfers from the port.
Then, we go to a local market to buy all the ingredients to cook some peruvian typical food and you will also appreciate our different vegetables, fruits, meats and other products available in Peru.
Later, we will go to to visit a local family where the cheff Dina will show you how to make the peruvian food, step by step to prepare one entrance and one main course. And our tour guide/bartender Jhony will show you how to make the best Pisco Sour which is our traditional drink:
- Papa a la Huancaina (Potatoes covered with peruvian cream sauce)
- Cebiche (Marinade Sea food in lemon juice)
- Causa rellena (like mashed potatoes)
- Lomo saltado (slices of beef, potatoes, onions and tomatoes)
- Arroz con Pollo (Chicken and rice in a Peruvian style)
- Aji de gallina (it is made with chiken, yellow chili, milk and french bread)
- Chicha Morada (Purple corn drink)
- Pisco Sour (our national drink)
In case you are vegeterarian, you will make vegeterian food in the peruvian cuisine style.
Know before you book
- Prices given per PERSON and in American dollars
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Tastings and tastings.
- Bottle of water, chicha morada and pisco sour.
- Cooking class
- Port/Hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional Local Guide (spanish or english).
- Private Tour
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee too.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.