Montevideo Wine Tour + Flight Tour
Learn about the winemaking process and taste several varietals, including the regional specialty, Tannat, and enjoy a typical lunch at this local winery. Get an aerial view of Montevideo City on a 30-minute flight tour.
What to expect
Welcome to our home.
Discover the history of this family and the different challenges that every generation had from the plantation of the first vineyards, at the beginning of the last century, until now. Learn about Uruguayan wine from grape to glass.
Meet a driver by the Montevideo Cruise Port at a time that’s tailored to your cruise schedule.
Enjoy the nature in the vineyards and learn about the way that we make our wines. After that you’ll taste 5 of our wines, including an award-winning tannat win, red wine made from tannat grapes, one of the most prominent grape varieties used in Uruguayan wine, while hearing about the winemaking process and some notes on how to taste and appreciate different varietals.
Visit us and share with us this wine experience in our original family house.
Finally a Flight experience. Get an aerial view of Montevideo on a 30 minutes flight tour. Really amazing.
Finish at the Pier/Hotel of Montevideo.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Flight experience
- Wine tasting
- Port pick up and drop off
- Private Transfer
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee too.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
Know before you book
- Prices given per PERSON and in American dollars
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if ship can't dock.