Finalborgo and Noli Private Tour
In this unconventional tour, you will step back in the past thanks to the visit of two of the most charming and ancient medieval villages in Italy, Finalborgo and Noli. Time stopped in these places, where you will experience the authentic...
- Finalborgo (1h30’)
Finalborgo was for many centuries the capital and administrative centre of the Marquisate of Finale. It is situated in a strategic position and surrounded by walls interrupted by and gates. In this medieval “picture” show up suddenly, here and there, elegant Renaissance palaces, such as the Town Hall and Palazzo Cavassola (where Pope Pius VII lived). From a dominant position, the Fortress San Giovanni majestically stands above the old city centre.
- Noli (1h)
This gracious little settlement was home to skilled merchants and courageous navigators. The fascinating history of this place is well expressed in the building of the city centre, such as the old towers, the surviving sections of the defensive walls and the 12th-century Cathedral of San Paragorio. A pleasant stroll will finally bring you to the lively seaside promenade dotted with exotic palm trees.
Know before you book
- Duration 4 hours
- Prices given per PERSON in EUROS
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Pick Up or drop off at port
- Professional Local Guide (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Swedish, Portuguese. Other languages on request, if available)
- Private Tour
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee too.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
What to expect
Even if the lively and cosmopolitan Genoa and the unique beauty of the unmissable Cinque Terre or Portofino are “must-to-see”, Liguria will never cease to surprise: these 2 little gems of the Riviera di Ponente will for sure meet your expectations. Ancient fishing villages where you still breathe the scented breeze of the crystalline sea, fascinating hamlets that save a millenary history that can be read in every stone of the houses and in each pebble of the characteristic alleys and that preserve unique and typical flavors of a territory where the inland meets the sea. A unique experience that you will keep forever in your eyes and heart.