Private Cork City Tour, Kinsale and Jameson Distillery
Cork, Ireland, UK
This great tour starts at an historic port, Kinsale, and finish at the famous Jameson Distillery. Old Head of Kinsale is a famous walking route with spectacular views. Then we drive back to Kinsale and visit Charles Fort, situated on a cliff ...
- Charles Fort (50') This late 17th-century star-shaped fort with five bastions was one of the largest British military installations to be built in the country. It was made a National Monument of Ireland in 1973.
- Kinsale (60') Kinsale is a busy town with a wide choice of bars, restaurants and cafes. Enjoy browsing its many shops and take your time wandering around its narrow streets or along the waterfront.
- The English Market (20') One of the world’s oldest municipal markets which gained worldwide fame when Queen Elizabeth II dropped by on her first state visit to the Republic of Ireland in 2011.
- The Cathedral of St Mary & St Anne & Visitor Centre (Ticket included. 30') St. Anne’s Cathedral which is known for the famous Shandon Bells tower where visitors can ring the bells from the first floor and see the internal workings of the clocks. The views from the tower are spectacular.
- St. Fin Barre´s Cathedral (15' Ticket included.) This cathedral features splendid stained glass windows, marble mosaics and rich sculptures.
- Jameson Distillery (2 HOURS. Ticket included). During the tour you will be show how whisky is made and you will be able to taste.
- St. Patrick street (pass by) main shopping street in the city. It has twice won the award as Ireland's best shopping street, colloquially known as “Pana”.
- The Victorian Quarter (pass by) Vintage clothing and book stores, hip bars, and music festivals give the area bohemian flavour.
- The house of Annie Moore (pass by) Ellis Island´s first immigrant.
- Huguenot Cemetery (pass by) cemetery for the Huguenot inhabitants in the city of Cork.
- Elizabeth Fort (pass by) use as a military barracks, prison, and police station.
Know before you book
- Duration 8 hours
- Prices given per PERSON in EUROS
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Jameson Distillery Ticket
- St. Anne´s Cathedral and Shandon Bells Ticket
- Pick Up or drop off at port
- Professional Local Guide
- Private Tour
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee too.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
What to expect
This great tour starts at one famous fishing town and its historic port: Kinsale
We drive back to Kinsale and visit Charles Fort, situated on a cliff overlooking Kinsale harbour.
Then we will explore Kinsale. Kinsale is a busy town with a wide choice of bars, restaurants and
Then we will drive back to Cork. Cork is the second largest city in the Republic of Ireland. It is a vibrant city with plenty of things to see. On this tour we will pass by some of its main attractions: the English Market, one of the worlds oldest municipal markets. St. Annes Cathedral which is known for the famous Shandon Bells tower, St. Patrick´s Street, main shopping street in the city, The Victorian Quarter, The house of Annie Moore Ellis Island´s first immigrant, Huguenot Cemetery and Elizabeth Fort. Small stop at Saint Fin Barre´s Cahedral, have your camera ready!!
We can´t leave Cork without visiting the famous Jameson Distillery
PLEASE NOTE: WALKING INVOLVED
MISSING YOU ALREADY!!