Cork City Tour - Kinsale, Private Shore Excursion
Cork, Ireland, UK
This great tour starts at one famous fishing town and its historic port: Kinsale. Old Head of Kinsale is a famous walking route with spectacular views. Then we drive back to Kinsale and visit Charles Fort, situated on a cliff overlooking Kinsale...
- Old Head of Kinsale Irish Coastguard Station (110') Old Head of Kinsale is a famous walking route with spectacular views. The scenery is outstanding.
- Kinsale (75') Kinsale is a busy town with a wide choice of bars, restaurants and cafes. Enjoy browsing its many shops and take your time wandering around its narrow streets or along the waterfront.
- Charles Fort (50') This late 17th-century star-shaped fort with five bastions was one of the largest British military installations to be built in the country. It was made a National Monument of Ireland in 1973.
- The Cathedral of St Mary & St Anne & Visitor Centre (Ticket included. 40') St. Anne’s Cathedral which is known for the famous Shandon Bells tower where visitors can ring the bells from the first floor and see the internal workings of the clocks. The views from the tower are spectacular.
- St Patrick Street (30') It has twice won the award as Ireland´s best shopping street, colloquially known as “Pana”.
- The English Market (20') One of the world’s oldest municipal markets which gained worldwide fame when Queen Elizabeth II dropped by on her first state visit to the Republic of Ireland in 2011.
Know before you book
- Duration 6.30 hours
- Prices given per PERSON in EUROS
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- St. Anne´s Cathedral and Shandon Bells Ticket
- Pick Up or drop off at port
- Professional Local Guide
- Private Tour
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee too.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
What to expect
This great tour starts at one famous fishing town and its historic port: Kinsale
Old Head of Kinsale is a famous walking route with spectacular views Then we drive back to Kinsale and visit Charles Fort, situated on a cliff overlooking Kinsale harbour.
Then we will explore Kinsale. Kinsale is a busy town with a wide choice of bars, restaurants and cafes.
Then we will drive back to Cork. Cork is the second largest city in the Republic of Ireland. It is a vibrant city with plenty of things to see. On this tour we will visit some of its main attractions: the English Market, one of the world’s oldest municipal markets.
St. Anne’s Cathedral which is known for the famous Shandon Bells tower
St. Patrick´s Street, main shopping street in the city
PLEASE NOTE: WALKING INVOLVED
MISSING YOU ALREADY!!