Valparaiso Private City Tour
See the best of Valparaiso and Viña del Mar in a customizable city tour ! Start at the port/hotel in Valparaíso, place known as "The Jewel of the Pacific" that was declared a World Heritage site by UNESCO in 2003. After that we continue to Viña...
What to expect
See the best of Valparaiso and Viña del Mar in a customizable city tour !
Start at the port/hotel in Valparaíso, place known as "The Jewel of the Pacific" that was declared a World Heritage site by UNESCO in 2003.
We will get to know Valparaíso in the company of our local guides who know perfectly every corner of this beautiful port of striking morphology, beautiful architecture and unique transportation.
Visit the most emblematic hills, such as Cerro Alegre and Cerro Concepción, by using their traditional lifts.
Then the house-museum La Sebastiana, which belonged to the famous Chilean poet and literature Nobel Prize winner Pablo Neruda (ticket included).
After that we continue to Viña del Mar, place known as the "Garden City" because of the large quantity of green areas, flowers and large parks.
The city is also known for its beautiful beaches, extensive coastal areas with high buildings and varied entertainment places. Viña del Mar has become one of the most touristic and most internationally renowned cities of Chile.
We will also get to know the iconic Reloj de Flores (Flower Clock), the Casino and the famous Reñaca Beach, then we will have a short walk on the sand.
See the Museo Fonk (Fonk museum, optional), where you can see outside a Moai brought from Easter Island. Visit the city´s palaces and the Quinta Vergara, a place known for its international song festival.
Remember it's a private service, so we can organize specific itineraries according to your needs.
Know before you book
- Prices given per PERSON and in American dollars
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Neruda´s House Ticket
- Port pick up and drop off
- Professional Local Guide (spanish or english)
- Private Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees (maximum of $6)
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee either.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.