Private Lima City Tour
Our classic Lima city tour gives you a chance to step back in time and imagine Peru's capital as it was hundreds of years ago during the Spanish colonial chapters of its long history. See some of the most incredible architecture of South America...
What to expect
Begin your tour with pickup from your hotel, or the port of Callao, to the city of Lima. This tour offers you the possibility to discover Lima’s treasures. You will be taken through historical Lima to admire the typical wooden balconies and the beautiful churches.
We will visit Miraflores which is the biggest tourist district where we can walk around the Love´s park and you can enjoy a beautiful view of the Pacific Ocean. Then, we will go to the Huaca Pucllana, an archaeological precinct build in the IV century A.C., where we will enjoy a panoramic view of the ruins.
After that, we will have a stop in San Isidro to visit the Olive Grove Park. Later, we will go to the historical center where we shall visit one of its most beautiful buildings and attractions like, San Martin Square, the Main Square, the Government Palace, the Archbishop's Palace, the Cathedral, the City Hall, the train station Desamparado and the first bar of Lima (Cordano Bar).
At the end, we will enter to the museum of Saint Francis Convent, which displays the biggest collection of religious art in America and its subterranean crypts known as The Catacombs, where you will feel the presence of Lima's colonial past.
Know before you book
- Prices given per PERSON and in American dollars
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Entrance to the main Cathedral
- Entrance & tour of the San Francisco Church & Monastery and its catacombs
- Port/Hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional Local Guide (spanish or english).
- Private Tour
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee either.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.