Panama City and Canal Private Tour
Fuerte Amador, Panama
This shore excursion is a full day from the Fuerte Amador Cruise Port to explore Panama City and the canal. Visit one of the best cities of Central America, Panama City. With this 8-hour private tour, you'll enjoy the views from the platforms along...
What to expect
Start the day with a pickup from the Fuerte Amador Cruise Port upon your arrival. Most days the tour will start with an incredible view of the city from atop Cerro Ancon, before heading off to the Miraflores Locks to watch the ships in transit.
Enjoy the viewing platforms, plus learn more about the canal at the museum and watch a short film about the canal’s history.
Head under the Bridge of the Americas, past the Frank Gehry Bio Museum and out to the Amador Causeway where you will stop for lunch, at your own expense.
The rest of the afternoon will be spent on a walking tour of Casco Viejo, Spanish for "Old Town", Panama City's most charismatic neighborhood. Marvel at its spectacular architecture and learn about the history of this UNESCO world heritage site.
From Casco Viejo, transportation may be provided back to your hotel, or you can decide to stay for sunset, dinner and drinks in one of the many plazas of the area.
Know before you book
- Prices given per PERSON and in American dollars
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Port/Hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional Local Guide (spanish or english).
- Private Tour
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee either.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.