Buenos Aires Jewish Tour
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Enjoy this unique opportunity to sight-see Buenos Aires through its Jewish past.
Take a ride through the Jewish history of Buenos Aires on this private, 3-hour tour.
What to expect
After a pick up from your hotel or cruise port, your private driver/guide will take you to see synagogues, schools, institutions, and neighborhoods where the Jewish community has left its unmistakable mark.
Visit Lavalle Square, located in front of the Palace of Justice; where a monument was placed for the victims of the AMIA (Asociación Mutual Israelita Argentina), who cruelly died during the terrorist attempt against this Jewish institution.
You will visit the Jewish Museum of Buenos Aires, which is the first temple of the Community of Israel in the city. View the AMIA building, rebuilt on the ruins of the old building which was completely destroyed in a terrorist attempt on July 18th, 1994.
See Israel Embassy Square, a place occupied by the original embassy before a terrorist attempt on March 17th, 1992.
You will tour the Once neighborhood of Balvanera. A Jewish community traditionally made up of fabric manufacturers and tradesmen.
Know before you book
- Prices given per PERSON and in American dollars
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Port/Hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional Local Guide (spanish, portuguese or english).
- Private Tour
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee too.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.