Puerto Madryn, Argentina
Puerto Madryn, Argentina
- Choose your travel destination and book your favorite private tour
GROUP RATES !!
Top Private Tours
Shore Excursions since 2001
Bruges Private City Tour including Chocolate tasting
Bruges still retains a distinct medieval air that you will enjoy during the walking tour through its streets, many of them UNESCO heritage. The tour will take you to discover interesting old buildings, funny stories, canals mixed with lakes and...
- Lake of love (Minnewater) (20')
A small rectangular lake surrounded by trees and the adjacent Minnewater park. The tragic love story resulted in a popular legend which tells us that eternal love will befall couples who cross the Minnewater Bridge. Its makes Minnewater a very romantic place.
- Beguinage founded in 1245 (20')
This little piece of world heritage was once the home of the beguines, emancipated lay-women who nevertheless led a pious and celibate life. Today the beguinage is inhabited by nuns of the Order of St. Benedict and several Bruges women who have decided to remain unmarried.
- Walplein (20')
Walplein is a small cobblestone square which dates back to the early 12th century. You can see the De Halve Maan factory, and have a beer called 'Brugse Zot' made in Bruges.
- Saint John's Hospital (10')
The oldest building in Bruges, founded in the 12th century. Inside the ancient building, in what were once wards, an exhibition of documents and surgical instruments charts the hospital's history. The old dispensary adjacent to the wards has also been preserved.
- Church of Our Lady (20')
The 112-meter-high spire of the Church of Our Lady (Onze Lieve Vrouwekerk) is the tallest in Belgium. The church holds a wealth of art treasures, among which is a sublime sculpture by Michelangelo, 'Virgin and Child'. During your free time you can visit the interior and the maddona, the fee entrance is 7€ (not included)
- Markt square and Belfort Tower (20')
At the very heart of the city is the Markt; Bruges' bustling main square, surrounded on all sides by fine buildings from a variety of different periods. is dominated by the Halle with the belfry-Bruges' most distinctive landmark-soaring above it. The 83-meter-high belfry is one of the finest bell towers in Belgium. During your free time you can enjoy the views on the top of this tower (entrance 12€ not included, 1 € = 1,10 USD).
Know before you book
- Duration 8 hours
- Prices given per PERSON in US$
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Chocolate tasting
- Pick Up at Hotel or Cruise Terminal
- Professional Local Guide (english, italian, portuguese and spanish)
- Private Tour
- Interior of Church of Our Lady (7 €)
- Top of the Belfort Tower (12 €)
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee either.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
What to expect
From Antwerpen port to Bargeplein (Bruges) it takes about 1h 30 min.
Bruges still retains a distinct medieval air that you will enjoy during the walking tour through its streets, many of them UNESCO heritage.
The tour of 2 h 30 min aprox will take you to discover interesting old buildings,funny stories, canals mixed with lakes and parks meanwhile you learn interesting history and legends about the past, the kings, and the citizens who inhabited.
The walking tour will start in Bargeplein, it is also is the meeting point to come back to your ship or hotel.
This is Belgium's most perfectly preserved medieval town with a beautiful architecture attracts more than 2 million visitors every year.
Bruges is a city full of charm, museums, churches and restaurants, without forgetting to taste a good artisan chocolate that the tour includes.
In your free time you can also taste a very typical craft beer of the area and eat its typical cuisine: Endives, french fries, mussels with different sauces...