Puerto Madryn, Argentina
Puerto Madryn, Argentina
- Choose your travel destination and book your favorite private tour
GROUP RATES !!
Top Private Tours
Shore Excursions since 2001
Gent and Bruges Private City Tour
Bruges still retains a distinct medieval air that you will enjoy during the walking tour through its streets, many of them UNESCO heritage. The tour will take you to discover interesting old buildings,funny stories, canals mixed with lakes and...
- Jewish Quartier and Waterlooplein (20') The Jodenbuurt (Dutch for "Jewish Neighborhood" ) is a neighborhood of Amsterdam. For centuries before World War II, it was the center of the Jews of Amsterdam. It is best known as the birthplace of Baruch Spinoza, the home of Rembrandt, and the Jewish ghetto of Nazi occupation of the Netherlands.
- Flower Market and Munttoren (30') Is the unique floating flower market in the world, and one of the most fragrant places of interest of Amsterdam - in all seasons. This unique market exists since 1862. The flower market of Amsterdam is a particularly colorful place in the city.
- Behingof (20') One of the most extraordinary places in the center of Amsterdam, the Begijnhof (Beguinage), a medieval inner courtyard where the women of the Catholic sisterhood lived.These women lived like nuns but were more independent and had more freedom. You will discover more about this unprecedented medieval movement and also about the religion in netherlands.
- Dam Square (20') Just a five-minute walk from Centraal Station. In Dam Square, we can find the Royal Palace (Koninklijk Palace), the National Memorial Monument and the Nieuwe Kerk. The royal palace was built during 17th century as city hall with a classicism style and after became the royal palace in the 19th century.
Nowadays is a museum but also one of three palaces in the Netherlands which are at the disposal of the monarch by Act of Parliament. The Nieuwe Kerk with a gothic style, is the second church built in Amsterdam but now is used for famous exhibitions as National Geographic and also for oficial dutch ceremonies as royal weddings.
The national memorial monument was built to commemorate the casualties of World War II.
- Central Station and Nicolas Church (15'). Amsterdam Central Station is the main train station, the real heart of the city. It is an impressive Neo-Renaissance building that has been open to the public since 1889.
Also the Nicolas church is a quite important symbol of the peace between protestants and catholics. It was built at the end of the nineteenth century. It's a blend of different architectural styles and artistic movements.
- Canal cruise (60'). Choose a canal cruise is one of the most popular things to do in Amsterdam. Continue your visit in Amsterdam in another way, admire a fantastic view of the city from the water. Know the historic buildings, the graceful bridges, the beautiful houseboats, and the typical Dutch houses going through the World Heritage canals, Herengracht, the Keizersgracht and the Prinsengracht. City Hall.
Know before you book
- Duration 9 hours
- Prices given per PERSON in US$
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Canal Cruise !!
- Pick Up at Hotel or Cruise Terminal
- Professional Local Guide (english, deutsch, portuguese and spanish)
- Private Tour
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee either.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
What to expect
During this tour you will discover with our guide the origins of the city, how they are living over the water and how they fight it. We will start visiting the Jewish neighborhood,the portuguese synagogue and the Waterlooplein.
You will enjoy the best views of Amstel river and the cutest bridges of the city, blauwbrug and magere brug, the first bridge to be constructed in 1691. Of course, also the heritage canals and the boat houses.
After we will arrive to the Munttoren and the Flower Market where you will find the most colorful tulips.
Our next stop will be the beguinage with its interesting ancient history and its churches.
Then we will reach the center, Dam square, where we reveal the secrets of the National Monument, the Royal Palace and much more.
Finally you will get to see the Central Station, where you will find the meeting point, near San Nicolas Church.
After our guide tour, you will have free time to enjoy yourself the city and we will see you again in our designated meeting point.
After that a 1 hour canal cruise. It's an activity that you can not miss because Amsterdam should be visited by foot and from another perspective, by water.
Amsterdam is also known as "the north Venice" and with this cruise you will explore the Grachtengordel, the main 4 canals of Amsterdam, declare World Heritage by UNESCO.