Blowhole, Bufadora and Horseback Riding
See the famous blowhole of Ensenada. Starting with a 30 minutes horseback riding at Playa La Jolla, then we depart to the biggest ocean geyser in the world La Bufadora. It´s said that is caused by the breaking of waves against a cave...
What to expect
See the famous blowhole of Ensenada.
Starting with a 30 minutes horseback riding at Playa La Jolla, then we depart to the biggest ocean geyser in the world La Bufadora. It´s said that is caused by the breaking of waves against a cave
located on the bottom of the cliff, reaching a height of 65 ft, while enjoying this natural spectacle,
in your journey through place will find a large number of stores where you can buy beautiful handcrafts, take your favorite drink and enjoy a quiet day watching street artists who perform extended paintings dishes or abalone shells.
Back to Ensenada we will visit the Cultural and Convention Center Riviera del Pacifico, with its 30´s
Californian colonial architecture, take a guided visit around the most historic-representative building of the city and closing at the bar where the world famous Margarita drink was invented.
- Transportation Cruiseport – Blowhole – Cruise Port
- Horse back riding at La Jolla Beach,
- 1 ½ hrs visit to La Bufadora
- 1 hr visit to Ensenada’s Down Town area.
- Transportation back to Cruise Port.
Know before you book
- Prices given per PERSON and in American dollars
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Port/Hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional Local Guide (spanish or english).
- Private Tour
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee either.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.