Spa relaxation day in the Swiss Mountains
Spoil yourself with a relaxation day in one of Switzerland`s most beautiful wellness areas. Enjoy a transfer in a private vehicle with driver-guide (up to 11) to the Lucerne area, where you will take one of Switzerland`s oldest cogwheel trains...
• Pick up at Hotel or Basel Port by your private driver-guide (up to 11 passengers) and private transfer to the Lucerne area in the mountains of Central Switzerland.
• Take the cogwheel train up half the mountain on Europe`s first mountain railway built 150 years ago.
Enjoy this impressive and relaxing train ride, and admire the beautiful views over Lake Lucerne and the mountain area. Train ride approx. 30 minutes.
• The next stop is definitely the highlight of this trip: swimming with a view! Enjoy a refine spa experience in the middle of an enchanting alpine landscape; relaxation and regeneration in one.
Relax in the indoor & outdoor mineral baths and sauna area, and spoil yourself with a (couple) massage or treatment (optional).
• Have a light lunch in the spa`s bistro, or enjoy a snack with a view in one of the restaurants outside the wellness centre.
• After this lazy relaxation day, take the cogwheel train back to the valley, where your private driver-guide will be waiting for you to bring you back to Basel.
Know before you book
- Duration 9 hours
- Prices given per PERSON in US$
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No booking fees
- Full refund if port stop is cancelled or ship can't dock.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Cogwheel train ticket
- Spa area
- Light lunch in the spa
- Driver-guide up to 11 passengers. From 12 passengers driver and guide.
- Pick Up at Hotel or Cruise Terminal
- Professional Local Guide (english, deutsch, dutch, spanish and portuguese)
- Private Tour
- If your ship can´t dock due to inclement weather conditions there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee either.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
What to expect
You Discover the highlights of Basel`s historical part of town on a private half day tour. Your driver-guide will give
you detailed and interesting information about the main historic places, monuments, the current daily life in Basel and the best places where to eat and drink. Afterwards continue to the famous Fondation Beyeler – the
most popular art museum in Switzerland, and considered one of the finest worldwide. Take the time to vit the museum on your own (tickets included). Afterwards, your driver-guide will drive you back to your hotel in
Basel, or to Basel Airport. This tour can start and end anywhere in Basel City Centre / Basel Harbor.